Thursday 10 April 2014

Making an AD for Viber

This one was an interesting task to do. Thinking out an ad for VIBER. So what all I want people to know about VIBER. Free calls, Free messages, Coolest stickers, Seamless connectivity, Doodles ....I can go on and on... And an IPHONE 5 S is up for grabs...:
!!!

Yes I did say IPHONE... the contest is live on the website and anyone can join in. I shot an ad and designed a campaign about reasons to use Viber and nothing else.!
I had to check out my to-do lists. I need a camera (Galaxy grand :P ) then I need a script and I need umm actors :P

So I started auditions with my family members. So I knew I always wanted mum to be there coz she is always wondering these days how do we pay our bills with all those long calls ( Shhhhh... its coz of VIBER) so tada! I had my script ready as well. My brother came in as the one under fire from mom about making long phone calls and then he reveals his secret to Mom.

She doesn't have an answer once she knows that its Viber calls for free!!!! :P
And then it ends. WoW 30 seconds and we are through with the idea of a CONNECT FREELY literally in one ad.
I am going to shoot more ads on these lines. Stay tuned .

Meanwhile go shoot an ad . Who knows you become lucky! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment